The building and grounds at Lockers Park can be hired for various uses. There are different sized rooms that can be used for receptions, private parties and functions and a number of these are licensed for weddings and civil partnerships. The main School building and dormitories are available for residential lettings and our sports facilities (sports hall and squash courts) can be hired on a regular or ad-hoc basis. In addition, the School building and grounds are suitable for filming, photographic shoots and exhibitions.
Receptions, Private Parties and Functions
Lockers Park School has various rooms that can be used for receptions, private parties and meetings.
- The School Dining Room comfortably seats up to 60 for small parties on traditional refectory tables and chairs.
- The Centenary Hall, with stage. Suitable for meetings, small conferences and seminars.
- The Old Gym is a large, wooden floored hall with space for own bar and foot areas. Ideal for family celebrations.
- The Private Garden, with BBQ and informal garden furniture. Suitable for large family parties.
- Classrooms can be hired for language tuition classes during the School holidays.
Weddings and Civil Partnerships
The School has four versatile rooms for ceremonies to take place:
- The Library is licensed for a maximum of 50 people.
- The School Dining Room is licensed for a maximum of 100 people.
- The Old Gym is licensed for a maximum of 150 people.
- The Centenary Hall is licensed for a maximum of 200 people.
The main School Building, with full use of all the facilities, is available for hire during the school holidays. Our dormitories can sleep up to 70.
The Sports Hall is available for hire by external groups on a regular or ad hoc basis upon agreement. Currently the Hall is hired out on a regular basis for badminton in the local community. It is also hired three nights a week to external groups who provide football and cricket training to local children.
The School has two Squash Courts available for community use on a membership basis.
The School is unable to hire football pitches on a weekly basis to local clubs as all pitches are constantly in use by our own pupils, including at weekends.
For further information about booking Lockers Park for your event, please contact us.